Eight. Six. Four. Strength + Conditioning – Constantly Varied.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called sons of God.
Words cannot repay the debt we owe these men, surely with our actions we must strive to keep faith with them and with the vision that led them to battle and to final sacrifice.
On this day in history – September 07, 1971 – “The Beverly Hillbillies” was seen for the final time on CBS-TV.
864 STRENGTH + CONDITIONING Training – The Daily GRIND: “KABUL 13” / Forging Strong Athletes in Clinton, South Carolina
#1 Goal today – Always consider others needs FIRST.
Today’s gym schedule: 5:15a.m./8:00a.m./4:15p.m./5:15p.m./6:15p.m. – All workouts start as a group at the scheduled times.
- Marine Corps Lance Cpl. David Espinoza, 20, of Rio Bravo, Tex.
- Marine Corps Sgt. Nicole Gee, 23, of Roseville, Calif.
- Marine Corps Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover, 31, of Utah
- Army Staff Sgt. Ryan Knauss, 23, of Corryton, Tenn.
- Marine Corps Cpl. Hunter Lopez, 22, of Indio, Calif.
- Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, 20, Jackson, Wyo.
- Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Dylan R. Merola, 20, of Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
- Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui, 20, of Norco, Calif.
- Marine Corps Cpl. Daegan William-Tyeler Page, 23, of Omaha
- Marine Corps Sgt. Johanny Rosario, 25, Lawrence, Mass.
- Marine Corps Cpl. Humberto Sanchez, 22, Logansport, Ind.
- Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, 20, of Wentzville, Mo.
- Navy Hospital Corpsman Max Soviak, 22, of Berlin Heights, Ohio
8 Power Cleans – 135/95
26 AbMat Sit-ups
13 – represent the 13 heroes killed.
8 – represents the 8th month.
26 – represents the day.
Be Coachable! It’s about the form and proper execution of the movement…not your ego. Train to be strong(er)!
RX Movement Standards: Form. Form. Form! RX – Full ROM.
Train Hard. Train Heavy. Train Smart.
Support your country and your community! It’s up to us.
Have a great day! Love God. Serve others. Be an encouragement to someone today.
Jay and Janice
Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS.